Photo album for you from BlueEyeMountain.com on Windows Live

BlueEyeMountain.com

Mar 10, 2009, 1:07:32 AM3/10/09
to lynnwoods...@googlegroups.com
BlueEyeMountain.com is sharing the photo album Lynn Woods - Bob Johnson Boulders with you.

View album

Follow the link for photos of the Bob Johnson Boulder 1. Amazing boulder! I can't believe that I had never noticed it before. There are more than 11 distinct lines on this boulder ranging from V0 to V10(?). It appears that Jerome actually bagged a first ascent on the north-northwest arete since the top-out was encrusted with dirt and lichen. Jerome cooly cleaned the top-out during the ascent and the problem was likely V6! The GPS coordinates of the boulder are 42.484893, -70.983096.
Take a look!
Want to view this on your mobile device? Check out the mobile version

Having trouble viewing this e-mail? Try pasting this web address into your browser:
http://cid-b01a8ff015483f6d.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Lynn%20Woods%20-%20Bob%20Johnson%20Boulders?authkey=mEcHR5UYwdA%24&ct=photos
Change who can send you invitations and requests
Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more, read our privacy statement. Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 Windows Live

Matt Drayer

Mar 10, 2009, 9:33:28 AM3/10/09
to lynnwoods...@googlegroups.com
*drool*