Thursday at Lynn

Bouldin

Aug 31, 2010, 3:27:50 PM8/31/10
to Lynn Woods Bouldering
Anyone want to get out on Thursday afternoon/early evening after
work? I've been wanting to get on some of the boulders on the left
side of Walden Pond (from the ballpark lot), however I've been injured
all summer and am finally getting a little bit of strength back. I've
been out to Lynn a ton taking pictures and scouting out all of the
boulders. I've tried to package all of my crummy pictures (sorry cell
phone camera is the best I've got) into a Picasa web album and used
the GPS tool to roughly locate them. If any of you can provide
information on any of the lines on the boulders I have pictures of
that would be great.

Here is the link to the Picasa album:
http://picasaweb.google.com/103706426453326309273/LynnWoodsBouldering#

Please leave comments, if you recognize any of the lines you've
climbed in the past. For the boulders on the right side of Walden Pond
(from the ball field parking lot), I've used John's map to reference
the locations. Since I don't know a lot of the names for the rest of
the boulders, I've just named them based on their graffiti tags or
just made up a name, which is more unfortunate.

Cheers
Ryan Bouldin