STRONG SOA Architect

saritha sandigari

May 24, 2010, 5:42:52 PM5/24/10
to kansa...@googlegroups.com

Hi
This is sandi from GtechnologiesInc

 Position : STRONG  SOA Architect

Location: Detroit , MI
Duration: 4 months + extension
Rate: open inclusive

We need someone with experience implementing the SOA Stack and experience doing GAP assessments.

Strong Infrastructure architect experience. Capacity planning skills must. Need experience on Oracle SOA/ESB and other web development products Candidates must be able to design reliable, available, and secure computing infrastructures. Will be accountable for the overall design and/or re-design of the technical architecture of enterprise-wired e-Business delivery platforms and the related support systems. Should have experience in sizing, resource allocation, optimization, deploying global infrastructure in a multi-vendor, multi hosted environment with enterprise applications, domain and enterprise level standards and design principles. Should also have a demonstrated understanding of leading architectural frameworks (J2EE), services oriented architecture, web services and related standards (ie, WSDL, SOAP, XML).

Must Have Skills
1.Experience with capacity planning, sizing of SOA components like:a.Services Manager b.ESB c.Registry d.XML Gateway e.Monitoring f.The technology has to be either Oracle or IBM

2.Server technologies (Solaris, Linux, HP-UX, AIX, Windows) Preferred Skills

3.Storage technologies (EMC, HP, Hitachi , Brocade, ADIC)

4.Networking technologies (TCP/IP; WAN protocols such as ATM, MPLS, routing; switching; firewalls/security; load balancing).

5.Systems management (HPOV, Tivoli ).

6.Database technologies (Oracle, IBM DB2, MS SQL Server). Clustering technologies/availability (Veritas, Oracle RAC, Weblogic clustering, Cisco Load balancing).

If you're Interested, I would request you to send me your updated resume with the following details please,
1)      Full Name:
2)      Present location:

3)      Contact Details:
4)      INS Status:
5)      Availability:
6)      Total IT Experience:
7)      Total US Experience:
8)      Ready to Relocate (Yes / NO):
9)      Expected Compensation:
10)    Comfort levels (on a scale of 1[Least] to 10[High]):

Thanks & Regards

sandi
Recruiter
G Technologies Inc.
4340 Stevens Creek Blvd, San Jose, CA 95129.
Tel: (408)-414-2032 Ext 201
gtech...@gmail.com