Introduction letter

Lux Mentis

Nov 12, 2006, 1:43:26 AM11/12/06
to Lux Mentis, Booksellers ~ Newsletter
Hello to all,

We are pleased to announce that we are moving our mailing list over to
Google Groups. This should result in easier list management, an archive
of past messages and, most importantly, even better security/privacy.
This particular "group" has been set up so that only I can post to the
group as a whole, and any message sent in response will be delivered
only to me. We hope you continue to find our occasional newsletters
interesting and useful.

On that note, and to avoid an immediate second email, we want to remind
you that the Boston Book and Ephemera Show is coming up next weekend
(November 18). Information about the show can be found here:
http://www.bornsteinshows.com/maps/radisson-boston.htm. It is, as
always, being held the same weekend as the ABAA's annual Boston
International Book Fair (November 17 through 19). For information on
this show, please see: http://www.bostonbookfair.com/.

We will be bringing an amazing assortment of material, ranging from a
broad collection of illustrated juvenilia to some exceptional fine
press/fine binding material to some important manuscript items and a
great deal more. It is going to be a wonderful show and we are very
excited and hope to see you there. As always, please let us know if
there are any specific items you would like us to bring with us.

We are also pleased to announce that we will continue to be working
with Fine Books and Collections Magazine
(http://www.finebooksmagazine.com/) though 2007. If you are not
familiar with the publication, please do take a look. It is by far and
away the best journal for book lovers currently in print. We have very
nice placement on the second page of Nicholas Basbane's monthly article
and plan to use this space in the upcoming year for very special
purposes...stay tuned.

Thank you, again, for your consideration. Please do not hesitate to
contact us if and when we might be of assistance in bookish matters.
--
Ian J. Kahn
Lux Mentis, Booksellers