Quick Fall note re Baltimore and Seattle events...

1 view

LuxMentis

Aug 30, 2009, 11:13:03 PM8/30/09
to Lux Mentis, Booksellers ~ Newsletter
We are heading off in a few days for the 4 day Baltimore Summer
Antique (& Fine Art & Book) Show. It is a remarkable show, with 500
dealers from around the world. The show takes place at the Baltimore
Convention Center over Labor Day Weekend. Details can be found here:
http://www.baltimoresummerantiques.com

In October, we will be heading to Seattle for the Seattle Antiquarian
Book Fair. One of the best fairs in the northwest, it takes place
October 11-12. Details for this show can be found here:
http://www.seattlebookfair.com/

Please note, if you are able to attend either (or both) fairs, please
let me know and I will see that there are passes waiting for you. Just
email me and let me know how many you will need.

We have had some remarkable material come in recently, ranging from
unique early americana to early whaling and naval exploration to some
wonderful fine press volumes.

Thank you all for your continued support and interest. Please do not
hesitate to contact us if and when I might be of further assistance.

very best,
/ijk
--
Ian J. Kahn