Holiday greetings, upcoming shows and a quick update...

Lux Mentis

Nov 13, 2007, 9:06:27 AM11/13/07
to Lux Mentis, Booksellers ~ Newsletter
The holidays are fast approaching and we wish you all the best. We
would be, as always, happy to assist you in finding that perfect
bibliophilic gift for everyone in your family and circle of friends.
Let us know how we might be able to assist you.

It has been a busy fall, thus far, with no signs of letting up (this
is, of course, good...sleep is highly overrated). In addition to our
first West Coast show (Seattle was a great success) and Northampton,
we had two small, interesting collections arrive. We also had a
wonderful opportunity to acquire some very interesting material from
the estate of a direct descendant of John Jay, much of it related to
the various generations' state department activities.

On the show front, the two Boston shows are this coming weekend. We
will be at the Boston Book, Paper and Ephemera Show at the Radisson on
November 17th from 9am to 4pm. (http://www.bornsteinshows.com/). This
show is held the same weekend as the ABAA's Boston International
Antiquarian Book Fair at the Hynes Convention Center from Nov. 16-18.
We hope to see some of you there.

Looking ahead, we will be having a busy winter/spring with a series of
shows in New York, San Francisco, New York (again) and then Boston.
More on this chaos to follow and dates are on the website.

Thank you, as always, for your support and consideration. Do not
hesitate to contact us if and when we might be of any assistance.
--
Ian J. Kahn
Lux Mentis, Booksellers