外籍人士展会Expat Show Beijing3月25日本周五开幕

1 view

无国界爱心(北京)Love Without Borders(China)

Mar 22, 2011, 10:52:01 AM3/22/11
to Love-inte...@googlegroups.com, gysd-...@googlegroups.com
外籍人士综合展Expat Show Beijing3月25日本周五开幕

      第四届“外籍人士在北京”综合展,将于3月25日-27日在北京中国国际贸易中心举行。每届展会都会设置一个“协会村”,有很多社会组织参与展览。无国界爱心(北京)第二次受邀参与展会活动。我们的展位号A20,欢迎广大朋友参观展会。参观展会免费,无需门票。

Since 2008, the Expat Show Beijing is helping foreigners to find all the information, products and services they might need for their life in Beijing. The last Expat Show Beijing has been successfully presented on March 26th, 27th and 28th 2010, with more than 100 exhibitors and 6589 visitors. It remains the biggest gathering of the Foreign Community. By visiting the show you will find everything you can imagine from the next International School for your kids to the best Clinics for your Health , Travel Agencies for your vacation and so more.

The 4th Edition of The Expat Show Beijing will be held from 25th to 27th of March in the China World Trade Center. We are waiting 8,000 visitors and a lot of fun!

  •  On top of that, we will keep bringing interesting Activities like the “Live Performances“ with the International Schools like last year, “Association Village”, the “Kindergarten”… and also new ones, like the “Cuisine Fesival ” and Sport activities for both kids and parents.
  • One more time, Expat Show will also bring you a chance to win travels in Asia, stays, spa vouchers, show tickets… Just register now.
  • The Expat Show is a place to do shopping too, thanks to the Expat Show special deals from Travel Agencies, Clothing & Jewellery Shops, Art Galleries, F&B providers….

Finally, do not forget that the show is an opportunity to meet many people, find everything you need, entertain your kids and spend a great week end!

We look forward to seeing you all very soon next in March!

--
==============================
全球青年服务日国家领导机构-中国办公室

负责人:孔令坤 弟兄 在爱与光中
Founding Director:Jeff Kong
Email:love.inte...@gmail.comlwb...@gmail.com
MSN:Kongl...@vip.sina.com
Mobile:15810796525
TEL:86-10-62225515
官网Web:http://www.Love-international.org
GYSD中国官网:http://www.GYSD-china.org
通信地址:北京市丰台科技城韩庄子三里6#楼49号(100070)
爱心公共论坛组Groups BBS:http://groups.google.com/group/Love-international
让我们不加戒备和疑虑地团聚在一起,We are family!
以亲善和悦地态度对待周围地人、事、物,重现灵魂地宽容和善待他人的品性
[感谢对无国界爱心组织的关注与支持]

linzan88719

Mar 23, 2011, 3:39:38 AM3/23/11
to love-inte...@googlegroups.com
祝活动成功哦!O(∩_∩)O~
--
您收到此信息是由于您订阅了 Google 论坛“无国界爱心-Love Without Borders
(Beijing)”邮件组论坛。