Welcome to visit 2011 Expat Show Beijing本会将参展3月“外国人在北京展会”

1 view

无国界爱心(北京)Love Without Borders(China)

Jan 16, 2011, 9:57:25 PM1/16/11
to Henry Qiu, Love-inte...@googlegroups.com, carolwang213, loveho...@sina.com, fazhan...@googlegroups.com, keepng...@googlegroups.com, chinaai...@googlegroups.com
Hello every LWB family :

        Our organization will be exhibiting 2011 Expat Show Beijing Expo in March. We have a free booth. Welcome you to visit.
        我们机构获得一个免费的展位在“外国人在北京”展览会中。欢迎各位朋友3月莅临参观,支持我们。

Love Without Borders(Beijing China )无国界爱心组织 Http://www.love-international.org

Event Name:  2011 Expat Show Beijing
Organizer:  World Events Agency
Location:  Beijing, China
Venue: China World Trade Center 中国国贸展览中心 (建国门 国贸地铁站)
Address: 1 Jian Guomen Wai Avenue, ChaoYang District, Beijing
Date:  March 25th-27th, 2011 3月25-27日

Event description / details:
The Expat Show Beijing has been successfully held for 3 years. It is an exhibition where you can find everything you need to feel at home. The last Expat Show Beijing has been successfully presented on March 26th-28th. 2010. It remains the biggest gathering of the Foreign Community. By visiting the show you will find everything you can imagine for your daily life in Beijing.

The 4th edition of the Expat Show Beijing will be held from March 25th-27th, 2011 in the China World Trade Center.  In order to improve the experience of the attendance, many new activities will be set up during the Expat Show 2011:  The “Live Performances” with all the International Schools performing with their students will entertain you Saturday and Sunday and last but not least a fantastic “Cuisine Festival” will let you enjoy what Beijing Cuisine can offers. From Groceries, restaurants, wine… every food lovers will be fully satisfied all over the week-end.

One more time the Expat Show will bring you the opportunity to meet many people, find everything you need, entertain your kids and spend a great time. We look forward to seeing you all very soon next in March.
For more information, please click here.
www.weacn.com/expatshowbeijing/

--
==============================
全球青年服务日国家领导机构-中国办公室