Power Barn/Vintage motorcycle supplies

Mike

Dec 12, 2010, 6:32:16 AM12/12/10
to MilVi...@googlegroups.com, ChiVi...@googlegroups.com, co-ohv...@googlegroups.com, indyv...@googlegroups.com, NYCvinMoto Mailing List, pdxvi...@micapeak.com, louvi...@googlegroups.com, RickL

Hello All,

I'd like to formally introduce myself as Mike (not dude) and invite everyone to the Power-Barn.  I'll keep this as short and sweet (and non-spamish) as I can.

The Power-Barn is based in Milwaukee, WI and we sell new and used parts, accessories, and tools for all bikes both new and used.  We cover Vintage bikes, Sportbikes, Motocross and dirt bikes, Harleys, and ATV's.  Now I know choices are unlimited when it comes to buying parts online so what makes us different?

It's going to be the level of service you receive, second to none...period.  We've been servicing bikes for almost 20 years and know what parts work and what parts do not, and how to treat a client.  Enough said.

Some of you have been dealing with me for a year or so now and I've also been posting every now and then, but I'd like to officially invite everyone over.  ALL vintage moto members receive a 15% discount off of used parts and 5% off of new parts.  Why only 5% on new parts, because our pricing is so damn low already!  All you have to do is contact me for a discount code.

Check out the Kold Kutter's that just arrived.

Thanks in advance for your consideration,

Mike

www.power-barn.com

424-242-2276

power-barn_rectangular_large letters_small size

image003.jpg