CB160 racing

tom

Apr 18, 2010, 10:16:27 PM4/18/10
to LouVinMoto - St. Louis Vintage Motorcyclists
Hey, all. Some of you may have seen this already, as I've already
posted it to some of the other VinMoto lists. I've put my short
documentary on CB160 racing in Portland on Vimeo for all to see. I
hope you guys like it.

http://www.vimeo.com/10899672

cheers,
tom

akc

Apr 19, 2010, 1:03:59 PM4/19/10
to louvi...@googlegroups.com
Tom,

That's fantastic!  I've heard about 160 racing through the grapevine, but never knew much about it.  I had been thinking about picking up a 350/360 as a racebike/track rat project for this winter, but I happen to know where I can score a 160 for cheap...

 Of course, I'll need somebody to race.  Who's with me?

-Alex