Anyone here?

RickL

Oct 18, 2011, 12:08:54 PM10/18/11
to louvi...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks, you've been scarily quiet lately. Anyone still interested in making
a scene happen in StLou? What should we do?

-Rick

Joe Brinkmann

Oct 18, 2011, 12:58:46 PM10/18/11
to louvi...@googlegroups.com, louvi...@googlegroups.com
Go to the first Monday bike night at moto Europa

Steven

Oct 18, 2011, 6:48:04 PM10/18/11
to louvi...@googlegroups.com

Rick,

I have been down there for three of the Vintage Bike Nights. Its a really good time and a really good showing of bikes. Not to mention, Moto Europa is part of and amazing group of motorcycle inspired places.

There is the Moto Museum, the Triumph Grill and a swanky little hotel that I can't remember the name of.

Anyway, they have a Facebook group    https://www.facebook.com/groups/194862127217186/

Steven

RickL

Oct 18, 2011, 9:54:37 PM10/18/11
to louvi...@googlegroups.com

So has everyone switched over to the facebook group?   If this GoogleGroup has been made redundant as the euros say then I need to make some changes on the VinMoto end of things.

Anyone else out there still want this googlegroup to exist?