Motorrad of St. Louis - Hyosung Launch Party

Alex Carlson

Sep 23, 2008, 12:52:11 PM9/23/08
to louvi...@googlegroups.com
LouVinners,

We at Motorrad are throwing a launch party for Hyosung, our new line of cycles, this Saturday the 27th at Byrd, the hip clothing boutique in Clayton.  Not only will there be cool new bikes to ogle, we'll have free food provided by La Pizza, free drinks, a DJ courtesy of Lure, and VIP bike parking on Maryland.

The best thing: this is a motorcycle-centric event that your girlsfriends will *want* to attend.  My understanding is that Byrd has some poppin' threads, but I'm pretty much the last person to ask about that.

The attached fliers have all the details - if you can't see the attachments, shoot me an email and I'll send them directly to you.  I'll be updating the website presently, so you can check there for details, and sign up for my shop email missives while you're there, too.

Any questions?  Drop me a line: al...@motorradstl.com

Yours On Two Wheels,
Alex
Parts Guy and Minister of Propoganda
Motorrad of St. Louis
www.motorradstl.com

STLrocker

Sep 27, 2008, 11:01:45 PM9/27/08
to LouVinMoto - St. Louis Vintage Motorcyclists
damn, i just saw this and its almost 10pm. thats what i get for not
checking emails. and to think i wasted all day in the garage painting
my car. im sure this would have been more enjoyable. oh well, at least
i have a painted car.

i've been wondering about those bikes for a while now. never seen one
in real life. i may need to come check one out.

cole todorovich

Sep 28, 2008, 12:08:31 PM9/28/08
to louvi...@googlegroups.com
thought youy guys would like this. we just got it to fire last week.
cole

> Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 20:01:45 -0700
> Subject: Re: Motorrad of St. Louis - Hyosung Launch Party
> From: stlr...@sbcglobal.net
> To: LouVi...@googlegroups.com
DSCF1214.JPG
DSCF1220.JPG
DSCF1221.JPG

STLrocker

Oct 1, 2008, 7:24:14 PM10/1/08
to LouVinMoto - St. Louis Vintage Motorcyclists
damn, cole. i have to see that bike. it looks totally RAD! So can you
actually turn all those lights on at once.

scott

cole todorovich

Oct 1, 2008, 7:38:23 PM10/1/08
to louvi...@googlegroups.com
its not mine but i saw it all lit up and it was pretty wild. hes got most of it cut off right now to simplify things but there getting wired back up.
cole

> Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 16:24:14 -0700

> Subject: Re: Motorrad of St. Louis - Hyosung Launch Party
> From: stlr...@sbcglobal.net
> To: LouVi...@googlegroups.com

Brian Wittling

Oct 22, 2008, 10:40:37 PM10/22/08
to louvi...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I've been trying to get my wife's Mitsubishi Silver Pigeon C-90 (sold as a Montgomery Wards Riverside) running for a while now.

As best that I can tell, the only thing now standing in our way is a set of points/condensor worth a damn. The units on there are originals, and now so worn down that they are beyond adjustment.

I DO get a spark - though not very reliably, and as hard as I might try, I can't get the timing and gap adjusted properly.

And before you ask.. no - spares do not exist for these bikes, anywhere. period.
So I need to find something "close enough" or find a way to rig up some more standard points to work.

I've uploaded some pictures here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/brianwittling/SilverPigeon#

Any ideas?

Thanks!