bike pick up in greater StLouis?

RickL

Apr 17, 2010, 11:16:20 PM4/17/10
to louvi...@googlegroups.com
I may have found an old Suzuki in St Louis. I expect it to cost about $200. Can
one of you pals go pick it up tomorrow and possibly front the cash? Oh, and I
also need you to store it until I can figure out how to get it to Chicago.

Thanks
-RickL

akc

Apr 18, 2010, 12:32:00 PM4/18/10
to louvi...@googlegroups.com
Rick, I'm being locked in my yard and not allowed to leave until I get some shit done today, or I'd be right there for you.  If you're still in need next week (Sunday or Monday), drop me a line.

-Alex

patrick dixon

Apr 27, 2010, 11:07:25 AM4/27/10
to louvi...@googlegroups.com
hey rick, i changed my email. if that bike is still availible il do it for you. hows sram, i still kick myself for not getting a job there back in the day.

patrick