RE: Digest for lotus-history@googlegroups.com - 3 Messages in 1 Topic

Jay Cee

Aug 17, 2011, 12:41:35 AM8/17/11
to lotus-...@googlegroups.com
Prehistorics had a better ring to it than  Pre-Reunion!

I'm selling books, photos and other stuff at Automobilia Monterey tomorrow and will be selling in the vending area at the track this weekend.  As you come to the vending island from the bridge, I'll be the 2nd or 3rd vendor on the left.

Foster Cooperstein
Tottenham Lane Motoring Literature

To: lotus-hist...@googlegroups.com
From: lotus-hist...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Digest for lotus-...@googlegroups.com - 3 Messages in 1 Topic
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 01:23:52 +0000

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/lotus-history/topics
    Stewart Smith <56...@msn.com> Aug 15 07:19AM -0700 ^

    The drums are Nash Metropolitan or Bedford van. The shoes are the same as a GT-6 Triumph (Moss has them) and the cylinders are the same. Back plates are Nash/Bedford van but can be easily reproduced by any fabrication shop (and you can get airflow built in!)

    I am home from the track between the Pre-reunion and the Reunion in Monterey and the spare cylinders are there...if you can wait until next Monday I will send you the parts numbers.

    Cheers,

    Stewart Smith
    122 National St.
    Santa Cruz, California, 95060
    831-423-0732 bus & fax
    831-423-4410 home

    Roger Sieling <sar...@hotmail.com> Aug 15 08:22PM -0400 ^

    I have old original Girling books that list the part numbers and you could then cross them over to verify what VFT has stated. Where are you located?

    Roger