Marcus Price

Stewart Smith

Jan 1, 2013, 2:40:34 PM1/1/13
to lotus-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

In the new issue #71 of the HLR magazine, another great issue, Marcus Price is asking about 100E engines. I have some information regarding what I have done and a suggestion to purchase the Bill Cooper book which will get him on the right track.

So sorry to hear of Peter Ross. He came out to California to watch his old car run with Bob Engberg and it was a pleasure to meet him and his wife. We had lots of humorous communications over the years and I will miss him.

All the Best in the New Year!

Stewart Smith 122 National St. Santa Cruz, California, 95060 831-423-0732 bus & fax 831-423-4410 home

Steve Winterberg

Jan 1, 2013, 5:12:15 PM1/1/13
to lotus-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all and a happy new year,

I'm in the market for a Wooler or Speedograph remote gear change for a 100E gearbox if anyone knows of one looking for a good home.

Any leads, contacts or offers gratefully received.

Cheers,

Steve