RE: 1956 Lotus Eleven history

Mark Murray

Apr 27, 2015, 10:52:24 AM4/27/15
to lotus-...@googlegroups.com
Despite all the sceptics, my dad and I always knew this was a legitimate Eleven with an interesting past.

Mark Murray

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Apr 27, 2015, 1:15:33 PM4/27/15
to lotus-...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations alway nice to get history nailed down well done.
andy Bradshaw wales Uk

John Entwistle

Apr 27, 2015, 1:56:20 PM4/27/15
to lotus-...@googlegroups.com
Nice job!

Sent from my iPhone

Stewart Smith

Apr 27, 2015, 10:51:20 PM4/27/15
to lotus-...@googlegroups.com
I saw the car when I picked the body bucks, 8? Years ago and it looked good to me....but who knew the history. It is nice to have a community that cares to look out, even if it difficult for some individuals at the time. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone