Spam?

Stewart Smith

May 2, 2012, 10:32:13 AM5/2/12
to lotus-...@googlegroups.com
Received spam on this list....is it just me?

Stewart Smith 122 National St. Santa Cruz, California, 95060 831-423-0732 bus & fax 831-423-4410 home

John Donohoe

May 2, 2012, 10:50:53 AM5/2/12
to lotus-...@googlegroups.com
LOL, about half the email subjects I receive from this list are spam.

At least they are usually followed up by very polite apologies from those whose address books have been compromised!

Cheers,
John Donohoe

On May 2, 2012, at 10:32 AM, Stewart Smith wrote:

Received spam on this list....is it just me?

Stewart Smith 122 National St. Santa Cruz, California, 95060 831-423-0732 bus & fax 831-423-4410 home

Peter Ross

Sep 4, 2012, 8:02:41 AM9/4/12
to lotus-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Stewart and John,

It may just be old age, but I find the new layout of the Lotus History Group to be most confusing and I am not sure  I am answering your two messages.

I am the Group Administrator, and I can both delete messages and ban authors.  The trouble is that despite asking for an email copy of every message as it is sent, I stillo do not get many of the messages.

I have recently deleted and banned the authors of three messages concerning Apps, window tinting and something else which I did not understand.

It might be best if you get any more to email me direct so that I can take immediate action.

Peter

Stewart Smith

Sep 4, 2012, 10:15:35 AM9/4/12
to lotus-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Peter,

I don't know what you are referring to?

I hope I am not an infected user.

All the best,

Stewart Smith 122 National St. Santa Cruz, California, 95060 831-423-0732 bus & fax 831-423-4410 home

Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 05:02:41 -0700
From: pe...@historiclotusregister.co.uk
To: lotus-...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Spam?