Email comments through Friday

Bill Logue

Oct 9, 2010, 10:08:11 AM10/9/10
to longfello...@googlegroups.com

Attached are the email comments received through about 4:30 Friday afternoon. See you at 9:00 on Tuesday morning at MassDOT.

Bill

Email Comments 10 7 10 through 10 8 10.pdf

louise Thomas

Oct 9, 2010, 10:38:55 AM10/9/10
to longfello...@googlegroups.com
Bill,

Isn't the meeting on Wednesday?

Louise

Don Greenstein

Oct 9, 2010, 6:05:14 PM10/9/10
to longfello...@googlegroups.com
Louise and TF Members the next meeting is scheduled for this Tuesday October 12, 2010 at the MassDOT Transportation Building (10 Park Plaza, Boston, MA) second floor conference rooms.

We are starting at 9 AM and it may run past our scheduled ending time of noon as we have a great deal to cover in a short period of time.

Come prepared to speak concisely and with a commitment to reach consensus.  We look forward to seeing all of you on Tuesday.

Don, Bill & Loraine

Don Greenstein

Affiliate

Massachusetts Office of Public Collaboration, UMass Boston (MODR)

Telephone:703.980.6209

Email:DonGre...@gmail.com

--
Don Greenstein