Final Recommendations Transmitted

Bill Logue

Nov 16, 2010, 11:56:35 AM11/16/10
to longfello...@googlegroups.com

Greetings to one and all,

Your final recommendations have been officially delivered to Administrator Paiewonsky. They are attached. When the recommendations are posted to the MassDOT website we will let you know. Due to a change in GoogleGroup policies we can no longer post documents there.

Thank you for your patience as signatures were collected – several folks wanted to sign but illness kept them away.

It was a pleasure to work with you all on this. Best wishes for Thanksgiving as you gather with family and friends.

Bill, Loraine and Don

cid:image001.png@01CB6AEA.814EAEA0

William DeVane Logue, JD

Senior Affiliate

Massachusetts Office of Public Collaboration, UMass Boston (MODR)

Telephone: 860-521-9122

Email: Bi...@LogueGroup.com

image001.png
Longfellow Bridge Task Force - Final Recommendations October 29 2010 w transmittal letter.pdf

louise Thomas

Nov 16, 2010, 12:06:11 PM11/16/10
to longfello...@googlegroups.com

Bill,

You were an absolute joy to work with.  I thank you for all of your hard work especially since there was such a diverse group.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Louise
image001.png