Longfellow Task Force Google Group Settings

Courtney A. Breese

Dec 22, 2010, 11:26:59 AM12/22/10
to longfello...@googlegroups.com

Greetings,

As we approach the holidays and the new year we want to thank you for your participation in the Longfellow Bridge Task Force and let you know we are changing settings on the Google Group for the Task Force.

We will leave the Task Force Google Group open for viewing but are shutting down the capacity to post messages from members.  From time to time we may use it to send you messages at the request of MassDOT in order to inform you of relevant information regarding the Longfellow Bridge as it relates to your Final Recommendations.

All the best,

Courtney Breese

Massachusetts Office of Public Collaboration