FW: from Kelley Brown

Bill Logue

Oct 28, 2010, 12:47:17 PM10/28/10
to longfello...@googlegroups.com

Kelly had sent this yesterday and asked me to forward it to the Task Force.

Bill

Oct 28, 2010, 6:10:12 PM10/28/10
to longfello...@googlegroups.com

I spoke with Steve Miller and we both certainly want to express that we are heartened by the openness and willingness of DOT to take all of our concerns and suggestions about the need for mitigation into account. Regarding the historic reviews, I intended primarily to point out that they have not concluded; rather, they are ongoing through each stage of the project’s evolution in order to avoid adverse effects on historic resources. It is our sincere hope that everything will go as smoothly as possible with the reviews, that DOT will be able to incorporate the additional improvements that the Task Force has discussed, and that we’ll have a timely resolution to the issues that the Task Force has worked so hard on.