Fw: Response re: October 1st draft Task Force recommendations

Bill Logue

Oct 11, 2010, 5:10:26 PM10/11/10
to longfello...@googlegroups.com
Bill,

Attached hereto are my final comments on your October 1st draft narrative for the Longfellow Bridge project, which was the basis of last week's public meeting on this matter.

As always, I trust these comments will be a timely and constructive contribution to your preparation of a final Task Force report.

Regards,

Bob

Robert B. O'Brien, Executive Director
Downtown North Association
c/o CBT Architects
110 Canal Street
Boston, MA  02114

FINAL COMMENT ON LONGFELLOW BRIDGE OPTIONS.pdf
2010-09-30 LBTF Recommendations DRAFT.pdf
2010-10-01_Longfellow_Bridge_Task_Force_Recommendation_DRAFT.pdf
further comments on longfellow bridge options.pdf
PRELIMINARY COMMENTS ON LONGFELLOW BRIDGE OPTIONS.pdf
image001.png

Barbara Broussard

Oct 12, 2010, 2:00:40 PM10/12/10
to longfello...@googlegroups.com
thank you for your hard work in trying to help diverse groups move people effectively in an urban site now that we have the opportunity to 'voice and opinion' as users of the space under observation. That being said, I can attend another meeting (final) on the 19th or 20th and am not available for a meeting on the 21st.
Barbara

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 1:10 AM, Bill Logue <bi...@loguegroup.com> wrote:
Bill,

Attached hereto are my final comments on your October 1st draft narrative for the Longfellow Bridge project, which was the basis of last week's public meeting on this matter.

As always, I trust these comments will be a timely and constructive contribution to your preparation of a final Task Force report.

Regards,

Bob
Boston, MA  02114

On Oct 1, 2010, at 9:08 PM, Bob O'Brien wrote:

Bill,

Attached hereto are my further comments on what was a very prompt and positive job by you and your colleagues in both facilitating and describing a proposed Task Force consensus position on the Longfellow Bridge project.

I trust these comments will be a timely and constructive contribution to your commendable work on our behalf.

Regards,

Bob
Bar

Robert B. O'Brien, Executive Director
Downtown North Association
c/o CBT Architects
110 Canal Street
Boston, MA  02114

On Sep 30, 2010, at 10:27 PM, Bill Logue wrote:

Greetings,

Attached are the revised draft recommendations based on the discussions yesterday. Please do not circulate these at this time.

If you have comments at this stage please send them to me by 12:30 PM Friday, October 1. Where possible I will make notations or edits. However, time, complexity or inserting individual opinion and the fact that some members may not have time in their schedule, may require that most suggestions are not incorporated at this stage. In the afternoon I will clean up the changes and have the draft disseminated via the Google Group, email list serves of MassDOT and MODR and posted on line. Please do circulate that draft when it is released.

The public meeting will be Wednesday, October 6, 2010 from 6:30 – 8:30 pm  Shriners Children’s Hospital, 51 Blossom Street, Boston, MA. We will post an agenda for that soon.

A meeting summary for the September 29 meeting will be sent soon.

Thanks for all your hard work,

Bill

William DeVane Logue, JD
Senior Affiliate
Massachusetts Office of Public Collaboration, UMass Boston (MODR)
Telephone: 860-521-9122