Network Music Festival was: Re: [LiGroCoP] Re: How many laptop groups are there?

1 view

Charles Céleste Hutchins

Sep 14, 2012, 1:25:48 PM9/14/12
to ligr...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

  The festival last year involved more than 70 presenters and got positive feedback. We are definitely planning to do one next year and are already in the process of planning it.  There will be an open call coming up shortly. I'll post it here.

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 4:49 PM, Michael Palumbo <music.si...@gmail.com> wrote:
I just joined this group. I am a member of CLork at Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec. How did the Network Music festival go in January 2012? Might there be another  festival coming up in the next year?

Cheers,

Michael Palumbo

On Thursday, June 2, 2011 7:07:18 AM UTC-4, Les wrote:
BiLE is in the very early planning stages of a "Network Music"
festival in Birmingham which would take place in January.  This would
be for laptop groups that communicate on a network, whether in the
same room or in telepresence.  We have no idea how many such groups
exists in the UK or in Europe.  Does anyone have a guess?  Would your
group potentially be interested in performing at such a festival?

I'm hoping this email list eventually reaches all or most laptop groups...

cheers,
Les

--
Charles Céleste Hutchins