NXTShot modeled

paul t

May 7, 2007, 7:55:32 PM5/7/07
to Lego Technic and Mindstorms NXT Parts
Hello,

These Lego NXT parts are fantastic. Thanks for putting the time into
them! I have about 90% of my model complete (LegoNxtShot), but
unfortunately it's too big to be upload to the 3D warehouse. There
are also a few more bits I need to rework as I've just reworked the
real version.

I have posted some pictures of my progress at -
http://picasaweb.google.com/paul.tingey/LegoNxtShot
I'll see if I can get an animation up there too.

Thanks again.

Kind regards, Paul

payton...@gmail.com

May 8, 2007, 2:33:12 AM5/8/07
to Lego Technic and Mindstorms NXT Parts
This is very cool. I'm glad to see you getting use out of the parts!

The fidelity between the real version and the virtual version is
really high.