I Believe in Christ harmonization

Jack Stoneman

Feb 9, 2016, 10:56:27 PM2/9/16
to learni...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I will be playing I Believe in Christ for stake conference soon, but don't have a lot of time to prepare. Does anybody know of a re-harmonization of this hymn that isn't too complex to learn?

Thanks!

Jack

David Chamberlin

Feb 10, 2016, 9:57:30 AM2/10/16
to learni...@googlegroups.com
Jack, I think I have something, but I’m not sure if it’s all written out. It’s good though. I had a student use it, and she got some pretty wonderful feedback from people in the pews. Give me a few days to do some digging.

David C.
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2016 8:56 PM
Subject: [LearningOrgan] I Believe in Christ harmonization

Jack Stoneman