Organ compositions

Harold Stuart

Dec 14, 2014, 10:45:40 AM12/14/14
to learni...@googlegroups.com
A few years ago I started composing for the organ after a beloved teacher and friend challenged me to start writing my improvisations down.  I’m now starting to release them to the LDS organist community through a blog I’ve established at http://theorganispraise.org.  I have a few of them posted now, with more on the way.

I would appreciate any constructive feedback you may have, either on the blog or the compositions in general. Out of respect for other list members, please send feedback to me directly rather than posting to the mailing list.

Thanks,

Harold Stuart
Cambrian Park Ward
San Jose California South Stake