help getting hymn medley from last conf

Max Walker

Feb 9, 2015, 11:16:27 AM2/9/15
to learni...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks -

A mate of mine needs to get a sheet music for the "hymn medley" that was performed in the last conference's General Women's Meeting. It's a medley of the primary song, "I know He Lives," and of the hymn, "I Know That My Redeemer Lives."

Can anyone advise me on how to make that inquiry to the Church?

David Keller

Feb 9, 2015, 1:19:51 PM2/9/15
to learni...@googlegroups.com
Here's the information from the conference issue of the Ensign:
Medley:  “I Know That My Savior Loves Me,” Bell and Creamer; “I Know That My Redeemer Lives,” Hymns, no. 136, arr. Erin Pike Tall and Linda Margetts, unpublished

Someone else on the list may have a better connection, but you could try the "contact us" link at Linda Margetts

image

Linda Margetts
Partner Site You are accessing a partner site. You are now leaving a website maintained by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Preview by Yahoo

Good luck!

And if you find a way to get this unpublished arrangement, please let the rest of us know.

David Keller
Provo, UT

A mate of mine needs to get a sheet music for the "hymn medley" that was performed in the last conference's General Women's Meeting. It's a medley of the primary song, "I know He Lives," and of the hymn, "I Know That My Redeemer Lives."

Can anyone advise me on how to make that inquiry to the Church?

Kay

Feb 9, 2015, 1:22:17 PM2/9/15
to learni...@googlegroups.com
For sure.

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to learningorga...@googlegroups.com.

Eric McKirdy

Feb 9, 2015, 1:24:49 PM2/9/15
to learni...@googlegroups.com
Tami Creamer is in my LDS Ward Choir Director group on Facebook, and has sent the PDF to people in the group who’ve asked for it. Feel free to swing by and ask her for it: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ldschoir/

Eric

David Keller

Feb 9, 2015, 1:54:30 PM2/9/15
to learni...@googlegroups.com
Woohoo!
Thanks, Eric!
DK

Feb 9, 2015, 2:20:27 PM2/9/15
to learni...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Eric. I did not find it in the FB group, but was able to FB message Sister Creamer. I'm waiting to hear from her how. Great lead; that you. I'll keep you all posted.

Max Walker

Feb 9, 2015, 2:21:20 PM2/9/15
to learni...@googlegroups.com, davidkel...@yahoo.com
Thank you, David. The publishing info was very helpful. I surfed to find that at breakfast, but must have missed it in my hurry. Or, I was distracted by the biscuits and gravy....

Unfortunately, I only find generic contact info on the "contact us" link. But that's OK.

Max Walker

Feb 15, 2015, 10:49:16 AM2/15/15
to learni...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks -

I was able to get a copy of the piece, "I Know That My Savior Loves Me Medley," arr. Erin Pike Tall and Linda S. Margetts. Tami Creamer, the composer of "I Know That My Savior Loves Me" but not a contributor this arrangement, she provided me a copy. She was given a copy by Sister Tall. Sister Creamer has given me permission to redistribute it to any of you who would like a copy for personal and non-commercial church use. Please email me directly for a copy.

Kay's

Feb 16, 2015, 6:19:34 AM2/16/15
to learni...@googlegroups.com
I would like a copy of the medley, please.

Kay

“The complement of privilege is obligation”

On Feb 15, 2015, at 10:49 AM, Max Walker <maxw...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi folks -

I was able to get a copy of the piece, "I Know That My Savior Loves Me Medley," arr. Erin Pike Tall and Linda S. Margetts. Tami Creamer, the composer of "I Know That My Savior Loves Me" but not a contributor this arrangement, she provided me a copy. She was given a copy by Sister Tall. Sister Creamer has given me permission to redistribute it to any of you who would like a copy for personal and non-commercial church use. Please email me directly for a copy.

Sunnyside Vet Clinic

Feb 16, 2015, 10:53:04 AM2/16/15
to learni...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the clutter.  I can't figure out how to email directly.  I would like a copy of the medley as well, please.  doli...@ida.net

On 2/15/2015 8:49 AM, Max Walker wrote:
Hi folks -

I was able to get a copy of the piece, "I Know That My Savior Loves Me Medley," arr. Erin Pike Tall and Linda S. Margetts. Tami Creamer, the composer of "I Know That My Savior Loves Me" but not a contributor this arrangement, she provided me a copy. She was given a copy by Sister Tall. Sister Creamer has given me permission to redistribute it to any of you who would like a copy for personal and non-commercial church use. Please email me directly for a copy.

Message has been deleted

Max Walker

Feb 16, 2015, 3:30:22 PM2/16/15
to learni...@googlegroups.com
OK folks - I think I got the medley sent to everyone who has asked so far. If I missed you, ping me again.