men's organ shoes

Catherine Phillips

Jul 16, 2018, 1:38:07 AM7/16/18
to LearningOrgan
Hello fellow organists!  I have a pair of  men's organmaster shoes, size 9 1/2 that are practically new that I would like to sell.  No scuffs, or creases in the leather. $45.  I can mail them or bring them to the organ workshop in August.

Dan Eickmeier

Jul 16, 2018, 2:13:20 AM7/16/18
to learni...@googlegroups.com
I’m not looking to buy these, but I’ll say for people that are,  you definitely can’t go wrong with getting a pair of these.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul. 14, 2018, at 3:32 p.m., Catherine Phillips <organ...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello fellow organists!  I have a pair of  men's organmaster shoes, size 9 1/2 that are practically new that I would like to sell.  No scuffs, or creases in the leather. $45.  I can mail them or bring them to the organ workshop in August.

Leigh and Sharon Hopkins

Jul 16, 2018, 6:59:35 PM7/16/18
to learni...@googlegroups.com
Can I ask, what organ workshop are you referring to that will be in August?

Thanks!

Sharon Hopkins

Mike Olson

Leigh and Sharon Hopkins