Fwd: American Popular Sovereignty; A guide to restoring participatory government and achieving remedy

Bob Hurt

Jan 31, 2020, 8:22:03 PM1/31/20
to Lawmen

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: American Popular Sovereignty; A guide to restoring participatory government and achieving remedy
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 16:58:00 -0600
From: Randall E White <rwh...@aps-edu.com>
To: b...@bobhurt.com
CC: Randall E White <rwh...@aps-edu.com>

Hi Bob,

I have been keeping a low profile for many years due to the disruptive nature of the legal research and writing that I was doing. That work is now completed and I am now ready to go public.

Here is a link to my first video about my first book, American Popular Sovereigntyhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SVbofXGH3o

APS is a contemporary civics textbook written from a populist perspective. It has all of the good stuff that any red-blooded American patriot would want to read, including a full memorandum of law about federal taxation under the Constitution. My research goes back into the 1700s and is well vetted.

Soon I will be launching a letter-writing campaign challenging the systematic IRS misapplication of the federal employment tax laws to private sector workers. These “Twelve Questions" letters will be supported by video and by the Forum on my new website: https://aps-edu.com

Ultimately these letters will lead to grand jury access, which is where our remedy is concerning public corruption involving the IRS, and all other matters of public corruption.

Federal taxation is only one of the many issues I address in APS, which has eight sections, 125 chapters, and three dozen examples of ballot initiatives intended to achieve governmental reforms.

Please feel free to share this information with your Lawman group.

Best regards,