Fwd: 🌲 TREES ALIVE! You're invited! Saturday, June 1st 🌲

Muriel Lawty

May 23, 2024, 2:05:29 PMMay 23

Subject: 🌲 TREES ALIVE! You're invited! Saturday, June 1st 🌲
For all those who know we can have Trees and Housing;

JOIN US!

Trees Alive! A benefit to protect and grow Seattle's urban forest

Rounded Rectangle: TICKETS

Saturday, June 1st ~ 6-8pm

7400 Woodlawn Ave NE

Seattle, WA 98115

You are invited to join TREES & PEOPLE COALITION for a lively evening! We are working to make sure that ALL of Seattle’s people and neighborhoods enjoy the health and environmental benefits of urban trees. This is an opportunity for you to show up for climate justice and environmental equity.

FEATURING special guest speaker Dave Upthegrove

King County Council Chair

  • Hear about ongoing work to protect trees as we grow our city and county
  • Celebrate our community connections with each other and with nature
  • Enjoy food and beverages
  • Browse great finds in our silent auction (stay tuned - items will be posted here soon!)

Tickets: $50 advance registration here. If you would like to participate and cost is a barrier, please contact us at in...@treesandpeople.org.

Limited street parking is available. We encourage you to carpool or take public transportation.

We are deeply grateful to Bruce and Nancy Herbert of Newground Social Investment

for their generous offer to match donations received during this event, up to $2,500.

Proceeds will be used to support our legal effort to hold the City of Seattle accountable

to fulfill its environmental justice and tree canopy protection goals.

Sponsored by TREES & PEOPLE COALITION

Rounded Rectangle: TREES ALIVE! TICKETS

Facebook icon

View email in browser
Trees and People Coalition · PO Box 1862 · Seattle, WA 98111 · USA
update your preferences or unsubscribe