Fwd: BLCT Updates

1 view

Muriel Lawty

Oct 3, 2022, 6:16:08 PM10/3/22
Hello Neighbors - read below for news from BLCT:

Also - Our 2nd Enjoy Lake City Podcast is up at enjoylakecity.org
Now both candidates for the 46th District House Position #2 interviews are up on the site. We thank Darya and Lelach for spending some time with us.
  • Keep an eye out for our next podcast with Seattle Neighborhood Group
  • Seeking home-based businesses for two Vendor Fair events at HeartSpace in November and December.
    • If you know someone who might be interested, please share my contact.

Thank you for reading!
Chris

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message and accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and contain information intended for the specified individual(s) only. This information is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this document in error. Any review, dissemination, copying, or taking of any action, based on the contents of this information, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email and delete the original message. Clients: Email is not considered secure. By choosing to communicate by email, you assume the risk of a confidentiality breach. Please do not rely on email communication, if you want to keep the information you are sharing private. If you need emergency attention, call 911.
2nd Art Show.jpg
Lake-City-Park-GO-11x17-R4-page-001-scaled.jpg
thumbnail_Pumpkin Palooza 22 (1).png