Fwd: [LCNalliance] Panel Focuses on Comprehensive Plan Housing Section, April 15 5:00-6:30, LCNA Meeting via Zoom

1 view

Muriel Lawty

Apr 5, 2024, 2:16:22 PMApr 5

Subject: [LCNalliance] Panel Focuses on Comprehensive Plan Housing Section, April 15 5:00-6:30, LCNA Meeting via Zoom

Hello Friends and Neighbors - This month LCNA is hosting a special meeting on April 15 from 5-6:30PM:

The Lake City Neighborhood Alliance invites you to a Zoom panel discussion on the Housing section of the proposed One Seattle Plan Monday, April 15, 5 to 6:30 pm.

The purpose is to increase our understanding of the 20-year Comprehensive Plan, its assumptions and its impact on neighborhoods. https://www.seattle.gov/documents/Departments/OPCD/SeattlePlan/OneSeattlePlanDraftPlan2024.pdf

Michael Hubner, One Seattle Plan Project Manager, will present a summary of the Housing section and Draft Environmental Impact Statement.

Three housing experts will respond with questions: District 5 Councilmember Cathy Moore as chair of the Council's Housing and Human Services Committee, Office of Housing Director Maiko Winkler-Chin and Lake City architect and planner Mark von Walter. A legislator is also invited.

Using a webinar format, audience members will ask questions through the chat function to be answered primarily during the final half-hour.

Here is the overall website which includes a link to the a link to the DEIS, Draft Environmental Impact Statement https://www.seattle.gov/opcd/one-seattle-plan

We especially encourage everyone to read and comment at the City's Engagement Hub.  https://engage.oneseattleplan.com/en/

LCNA Steering Committee

Lake City Neighborhood Alliance: lcna-seattle.org
If you would like to be on the LCNA email list send a message here:  lcnallianc...@googlegroups.com

Muriel

SARAJANE SIEGFRIEDT

Apr 5, 2024, 6:02:25 PMApr 5
to Muriel Lawty
Hello Steerers,
Unfortunately, Maiko Winkler-Chin who heads the Office of Housing has declined to participate, in favor of the Office of Planning and Community Development. I forwarded that email to you several days ago.

I'm still hoping for a legislator, but I'm just realizing that my email to them from Japan may be blocked. I will send another copy to Steering, and ask that you forward it directly to them duplicate invites are fine.

Sarajane
(flying home Sunday evening)