ICYMI: 2022 year in review + WSOS update + cafe streets win

Gordon Padelford

Dec 19, 2022, 6:13:54 PM12/19/22
Hey folks,

Just wanted to make sure you got a copy of our December e-newsletter that came out last week (if you didn't, be sure to sign up to get your own copy). We've accomplished a lot together this year — thank you for being a part of it!

Happy Holidays,

-Gordon
Executive Director
Seattle Neighborhood Greenways