help us spread the word: we're hiring!

Gordon Padelford

Dec 13, 2021, 3:43:42 PM12/13/21
Hey folks,

As you may have seen in our newsletter, we are currently hiring for two positions! A Communications Director and a Development Director. Please help us find the right people for these positions by sharing the job listings! https://seattlegreenways.org/jobs

Perhaps you know someone who would be a great fit and can reach out to them directly. Or maybe you can send the openings to your personal/professional networks or organizations you have a relationship with.

You can also help us spread the word on social media by sharing our posts:
Thanks for your help!

-Gordon
Executive Director
Seattle Neighborhood Greenways