Aurora Avenue improvement survey - take before April 5

Muriel Lawty

Mar 20, 2024, 1:03:59 PMMar 20
Hello Friends and Neighbors,

This survey was posted to Nextdoor a few days ago.  It is another way to make your voice heard about changes in our transportation.  The project is outlined at the beginning and then there is a chance to speak out about each section.  The deadline is April 5:

Enjoy Spring!!

--
Muriel Lawty  community volunteer  she/her

Daigoro Toyama

Mar 20, 2024, 1:15:55 PMMar 20
to Muriel Lawty, Lake City Neighborhood Alliance, Lake City Greenways
I've added LCNA to the recipient list assuming that was your intention.

SDOT is also having an open house about this project at Bitter Lake Community Centre on Thursday between 6:00 and 7:00 PM. I went to the one at Broadview Library last week. It was a very informative session with the opportunities to talk with a few key SDOT people who are in charge of the various aspects of the project.

Dai

Daigoro F. Toyama