[LCNalliance] Comp Plan Zoom Housing Panel Monday, April 15, 5-6:30

1 view

Muriel Lawty

Apr 11, 2024, 11:08:35 AMApr 11
Friends and Neighbors - please put this on your calendar and feel free to share it with others:
If you would like to be on the Lake City Neighborhood Alliance email list email here: lcnallianc...@googlegroups.com

Invitation--Please share

Lake City Neighborhood Alliance invites you to a Zoom panel discussion on the Housing section of the proposed One Seattle Plan, Monday, April 15, 5 to 6:30 pm.

The purpose is to increase our understanding of the Housing section of the 20-year Comprehensive Plan, its assumptions and its impact on neighborhoods.

Michael Hubner, One Seattle Plan Project Manager, will present a summary of the Housing section and Draft Enviromental Impact Statement.

Three experts will respond with questions: District 5 Councilmember Cathy Moore as chair of the Council's Housing and Human Services Committee, Lake City architect and planner Mark von Walter and 46th District State Rep. Gerry Pollet

Using a webinar format, audience members will ask questions through the chat function for the final half-hour. The webinar will be recorded.

Link for this Zoom webinar here:

We encourage everyone interested to attend one of the City's Open Houses, including one in person at Ekstein Middle School, April 25th, 6 to 7:30 pm. The final Open House is virtual, May 2, 6 to 7:30 p.m. Sign up at the Engagement Hub.

We especially encourage everyone to read and comment at the City's Engagement Hub:

Sarajane Siegfriedt
Lake City Neighborhood Alliance

Nancy Blase LCNA

--
Lake City Neighborhood Alliance: lcna-seattle.org
---