Information from the Nov 10 LCNA meeting

Muriel Lawty

Nov 11, 2022, 12:44:40 PM11/11/22
Hello Neighbors,
We had a very informative meeting about plans for the NEW Lake City Community Center.  Over the weekend we will compile a file to send out with the recording and some documents.
In the meantime, there is a event tomorrow, Saturday Nov 12 that Jenn Seva announced:
(Lake City Living Memorial Triangle was created after the tragic shooting on Sandpoint Way in March 2019)

News from Lake City Living Memorial Triangle: We invite you to assist with the final plantings for the season. Or just COME AND SEE OUR PROGRESS: hurray!

 Place: Sand Point Way and Bartlett Avenue

 Date/Time: Saturday, November 12 starting at 10am

 (Will move to Sunday at 10 if Saturday is a blistering rain-out.)

 - [ ] Check out the new hardscape that was recently put in place.

 - [ ] We’ll add a line of bushes, smaller plants, and plant 3 additional Red Bud trees.

 - [ ] Although the planting may not take long (or too many hands), we want to make this a community event for people to once again interact with their neighbors.

 - [ ] Grab your gloves and a shovel (we will also have some available on site) and JOIN US.

 Background info at https://www.lclmt.org

Have a great weekend and look for more information about the NEW LCCC next week!!

--
Muriel Lawty  community volunteer