History of Lake Bonaparte

Herb

Apr 27, 2007, 10:35:05 AM4/27/07
to Lake Bonaparte
I am interested in knowing sources for researching history of Lake
Bonaparte. I am aware of some booklets published by Irv Priest many
years ago. Does anyone have copies of those they could share
electroniclly? Any other good sources? I am interested in the Joseph
Bonaparte connection, but also, I'd like to find recent material, even
including current lists of property owners and addresses, electronic
or snail mail. Help anyone?
Herb

David Warrren

Apr 27, 2007, 11:30:10 AM4/27/07
to LakeBo...@googlegroups.com
I have probably all Irv Priest's little books, including the edition
republished by the Conservation Club twenty or thirty years ago. I
should think that the club would still have a supply and that the museum
in Harrisville, as well as the library , would have them. I would
think that an O.K. from the Priest family would be in order, if someone
can find them, but with permision, anyone could type the text into a
file and upload it to the Bonaparte group site. Same with pictures from
Irv's books or your own.
I have wanted to put some of it up on the LoonIslandStar.com site,
but that is a lot of typing.
Dvd