Good summer at the lake and less millifoil

RoundIslandMills

Sep 14, 2007, 8:50:11 PM9/14/07
to Lake Bonaparte
All,
I just wanted to say it was a good summer at the lake. Weather co-
operated quite well when I was there in Aug. We had some good times.
We'll be going up to close soon and hope to see everyone again next
year.

I did notice the millifoil looked much better this year. Many areas
that had millifoil breaking the surface of the water had the millifoil
3 or 4 ft below the surface. I'm not sure if it was the winter this
past year, the weevils or if someone was taking herbicide action but
the access to some of the bay was much, much better. Let's keep our
fingers crossed it was the weevils and we'll continue to see good
results.