New sponsors - OneWire & Condor Options join the LOCNY Team!

Peter Chislett

Apr 30, 2009, 8:27:51 AM4/30/09
to LaidOffCampNY Organizers GoogleGroup
OneWire & Condor Options join the LOCNY Team!

OneWire provides a Career Management Tool that confidentially connects top financial firms directly with the most qualified professionals for any open position.

At OneWire, we are paving the way for a new era of recruiting. We have pioneered a Talent Relationship Management (TRM) tool which provides individuals and firms with a powerful search engine containing dynamic candidate data and human-resource processing tools that revolutionize the recruitment lifecycle. Our TRM solution drives our mission to simplify the way the world’s top financial firms source and hire their most important asset — their people. http://onewire.com

Condor Options is a New York-based research firm focusing on market neutral trading strategies, and has been quoted in various media outlets including The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, The Chicago Sun-Times, and Stocks, Futures, and Options Magazine. Condor Options publishes an educational newsletter teaching iron condors and volatility-based options trading, with a focus on risk management and quantitative analysis. http://www.condoroptions.com

** Current Sponsors **
Werkadoo, Inc. http://werkadoo.com
Dice Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DHX) http://dice.com
eFinancialCareers http://efinancialcareers.com