Monday, 4/27 at 10AM Meeting w/Pace

1 view

Peter Chislett

Apr 25, 2009, 11:14:57 AM4/25/09
to LaidOffCampNY Organizers GoogleGroup

Meeting: Monday, 4/27 at 10am.

2nd floor of 163 William Street, a few blocks from Pace.

Map: http://bit.ly/KYpBc

Idalia Soto

Assistant Director of Special Events, NY

Pace University

163 Williams Street- 4th Floor

(212) 346-1360 (office)

(914) 227-0417 (mobile)

is...@pace.edu

Please review Idalia's email.  I wil be reposting it to the list with my additions/comments shortly for general discussion.

--peter