LaidOffCamp New York is this weekend, and we need your help! We're looking for volunteers to help with all aspects of the event including:
- Session leader and schedule coordination
- Signage printing and distribution
- Sponsor Coordination
We need people who can commit to at least 3 hours TOMORROW Saturday, May 2nd (7:30am - 6:30pm) and 1 hour TODAY - Friday, May 1st (3pm - 7:30pm) and/or
If you join the all-volunteer team and commit to one shift we will...
- Get you a ticket for TONIGHT. As you may know tonight's (Friday) registration is closed (we reached capacity yesterday afternoon), but we know who prints the tickets so we can get one for you. And don't tell anyone that our Friday night reception includes free libations.
- Pick up your tab at the LaidBack Networking event Saturday night.
- Arrange to have your picture taken by our official photographer.
- Make sure that your name gets etched into LOC wiki lore...)
This is your chance to participate in a worthy endeavor - get involved! Send us an email or give us a call, if you're interested in becoming part of the team.
Please spread the word and forward this to others who may be interested.