We're excited that you'll be joining us for LaidOffCampNY on May 1 and 2. To help you get the contacts and interviews you need, please review the following and let us know if you have any questions:
* REGISTER ONLINE: To make sure you get a ticket: http://laidoffcampny.eventbrite.com/
* CHECK-IN: When you arrive, either Friday or Sat, go to the main check-in desk, mention you're Press (business card works), and they'll direct you to the Press Table.
* YOUR NEEDS: ADVANCE ** -- If you know the types of interviews, stories, people you'd like to find, please *email us in advance* where possible. With a heads up we can help do some wrangling for you and smooth your visit.
* YOUR NEEDS: ON-SITE -- When you check-in at the press table, we'll confirm what you're looking for and help you schedule a time and a space to make it happen.
* CONTACT: YOURS -- please send your cell number (for texting) and/or preferred email address if that's better while on-the-go, so we can connect to coordinate on-site (easier to do now than there).
We've included some links below to direct you to existing info (maps, images, topics, etc). Please ping with any questions and a heads up on your needs.
We look forward to meeting up with you.
Matt & Sara
Useful info & links:
How Sessions Work: http://laidoffcamp.pbworks.com/NY-Session-Leader-Resources
Press Kit: http://laidoffcamp.pbworks.com/NY-Marketing-Deliverables
Fact Sheet: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/415656/LaidOffCampNY%20-%20Fact%20Sheet%205.0.pdf