Meeting & Conf Call w/LaidOffCamp Chicago

1 view

Peter Chislett

May 6, 2009, 5:04:38 PM5/6/09
to ny-...@laidoffcamp.org, LaidOffCampNY Organizers GoogleGroup, Lance Macon, Vijay Krishna, Nate Heasley, Jane Ackerson
Meeting & Conf Call with LaidOffCamp Chicago

Thursday 5/7/09 @2PM

Meeting at Nate's Office

@Bond Street Group

1601 Broadway, 11th Floor

(Entrance is ON 48th street.  Between Broadway & 7th, North side of 48th St - It's the American Management Association building)

212-277-7612 (Nate's number) if there are any problems.

Map: http://bit.ly/1601Broadway

Conference Call
(218) 486-1600 Access code: 621084

--peter

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 3:13 PM, Nate Heasley <nate.h...@laidoffcamp.org> wrote:
Works for me.

-Nate

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 2:49 PM, Lance Macon <lance...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Could we do 2:00 eastern/1:00 central for the call in people?  I think your office location is not far from where I have my morning appointment, so that woudl work out great.

FYI - my cell is 857 205 1223 if you need to reach me.

Thanks!

LPM

From: pe...@chislett.com
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 14:01:09 -0400

Subject: Re: Best wishes for NYC LaidOffCamp
To: nate.h...@laidoffcamp.org; lance...@hotmail.com
CC: mai...@yahoo.com; ny-...@laidoffcamp.org; janeac...@hotmail.com; pe...@chislett.com

Lance, what time works for you?

Forgot to add this....

http://li.chislett.me
@chislett

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Peter Chislett <pe...@chislett.com> wrote:
> Thanks Nate, that would be great!
>

> Mid-afternoon would work best for me.  Let's schedule a conf. call for
> others to join as well.
>

> 1 (218) 486-1600 Access code: 621084
>

> --peter
>
> 646-522-7171
>
> http://li.chislett.me
> @chislett

Nate Heasley

May 7, 2009, 10:50:41 AM5/7/09
to laidoffcamp...@googlegroups.com
Note that we only have the conference room until 3pm so we'll need to start and wrap up promptly.

-Nate

Rob Blatt

May 7, 2009, 10:52:57 AM5/7/09
to laidoffcamp...@googlegroups.com
I can't be there or on the phone today. Can someone take some good notes for me?