ALL HANDS ON DECK! - MEETING: Tuesday, April 28st @5:30pm

Peter Chislett

Apr 27, 2009, 10:00:06 AM4/27/09
to LaidOffCampNY Organizers GoogleGroup
ALL HANDS ON DECK

Final face-to-face meeting before the event.

Is anyone of these is true?
- I've been lurking and really want to help out?
- I attended one or two meetings, but my busy life interfered with the Tuesday night meeting schedule
- I want to meet the core organizer group before the event begins
- I want to help out this weekend
- Dam...I want my career to move forward, and helping out with this event just might....

No judgments on our end...just show up Tuesday night and raise your hand

Meeting: Tuesday, April 21st @5:30pm
5:30pm – 7pm/ 4-21-09
@Bond Street Group
1601 Broadway, 11th Floor
(Entrance is ON 48th street. Between Broadway & 7th, North side of 48th St - It's the American Management Association building)

212-277-7612 (Nate's number) if there are any problems.
Map: http://bit.ly/1601Broadway

1 (218) 486-1600 Access code: 621084
File sharing and Chat during meeting:http://drop.io/laidoffcampny/page

Reply to the list to let us know to expect you.

--peter
646-522-7171

Dwight Irving

Apr 27, 2009, 10:06:48 AM4/27/09
to laidoffcamp...@googlegroups.com
I'll be on the phone

Sara

Apr 27, 2009, 2:07:41 PM4/27/09
to laidoffcamp...@googlegroups.com
I will be there!

Sara

Apr 27, 2009, 2:08:35 PM4/27/09
to laidoffcamp...@googlegroups.com
Quick question, below it says April 21...is it supposed to be April 28 or is this outdated meeting information?

Peter Chislett

James Baring

Apr 28, 2009, 9:29:47 AM4/28/09
to laidoffcamp...@googlegroups.com
I'll be on the phone.

Peter Chislett

Apr 28, 2009, 2:24:06 PM4/28/09
to LaidOffCampNY Organizers GoogleGroup
Reminder!

http://li.chislett.me
@chislett

Leticia Colon

Apr 28, 2009, 2:35:47 PM4/28/09
to laidoffcamp...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I will do my best to call. I have the flu, (not the swine flu) and have been napping alot.

I would love to help out in the following ways:
1. Awareness: Have someone from this group to speak live at my show, Saturday at noon. I now it presents a time conflict but it is a time commitment of 11:40-12:30.
2. Being part of a panel on Finding Ways to Lift Your Spirits or something similar.

Thanks
Leticia

James Baring

Apr 28, 2009, 6:00:57 PM4/28/09
to laidoffcamp...@googlegroups.com
can't connect...let me know what I can do to help in the coming days.

James