Error -26628: HTTP Status-Code=403 (Forbidden)

saravanan selvam

Jan 6, 2012, 3:19:18 PM1/6/12
to LoadRunner
Hi, I am new to loadrunner. I recorded the Login function and replay
the scripts i am getting this Error -26628: HTTP Status-Code=403
(Forbidden) error message. I have used Web (HTTP/HTML) protocol.

Plesae let me know what i need to do.

Please help me to solve this issue.

Reagrds,
Saro

Val

Jan 6, 2012, 8:14:10 PM1/6/12
to lr-loa...@googlegroups.com, LoadRunner
It seems that you are missing basic knowledge about the protocol you are using. Reading this might help: http://www.checkupdown.com/status/E403.html

-Val

tiyan...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2017, 9:23:43 AM9/12/17
to LoadRunner
Ngone

Mital Majmundar

Sep 13, 2017, 5:54:51 PM9/13/17
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Have you handled dyanmic values in your script?
Are you doing page checks for all the pages/click?

Also have you checked if you have provided required proxy (in any to be provided). Do you have proper authentication functions in place to handle the required values?

Mital Majmundar