Unable to replay Load Runner 11.0 recorded script successfully

Muhammad Moid

Jan 24, 2018, 9:45:01 AM1/24/18
to LoadRunner

Hi,

Basically I am trying to record this web application (http://loadtest.vconn.biz/ilasbackoffice/common/login.jsp) from Load Runner 11.0 with following 2 cases:

Case # 1: I record in one go (without adding any action steps) then I got following error and replay fails.

“Message Code 27995

Requested link (Text='text of missing link') not found”

Case # 2: While recording I include action steps, the replay runs successfully but we found that no records are added in the application.

This case is confusing me because if the script ran successfully the record must be added in the application, but its not :(  Wondering what is the criteria of Load runner saying that script run succcessfully but no records are added when replaying it.

In Addition, I have used fiddler to see the http request/response but nothing seen in it.

Please note, I am using protocol Web HTTP/HTML in both cases. Also, I have tried protocol AJAX Trueclient, as suggested by Protocol advisor, but no luck with that either.

Would appreciate a quick reponse!

Regards, Muhammad Moid