Got unexpected disconnect event..exiting in LR 12.53 citrix protocol

kavita

Oct 2, 2017, 10:13:51 AM10/2/17
to LoadRunner
Hi All,

We are working on a Citrix application with LR 12.53. We have the below scenario:

We have total of 360 ICA files which are termed as 360 Users.And 4 Azure machines which are used as LG's and one as well as Controller.

We have 90 ICA files in each machine and each ICA file has 4 instances which have 4 userids to Login .

For eg: xxxx.ica

1.ABC
2.DEF
3.GHI
4.JKL

Considering the above as 4 instances (same for all 360 ICA files) it has authentication with UN/password.And for all the 360 files we have only 4 Login Ids in common which are same.

When executing the Load test i am frequently coming across the error "Got unexpected disconnect event...exiting".  Is it because of the same Login IDs used across all the scripts??
We accessed manually and we are able to open multiple sessions with single Login ID. Is there any fix for this.Please throw some light on this.

Thanks in advance.

Abhishek Banginwar

Oct 2, 2017, 11:16:37 AM10/2/17
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Looks like it, have you tried manually logging in to same machine with same user twice?

laxmi narayana

Oct 25, 2017, 9:51:15 PM10/25/17
to LoadRunner
I think Problem with your server connection. Please check your Citrix connection setting.

Thanks,
Laxmi