Free Webinar for the Job-Seeking/New Grads: So You Want to Work in a Community College?

Aisha Conner-Gaten, MSLIS

Feb 23, 2024, 12:04:37 PMFeb 23
to ale...@glendale.edu
A reminder that you and anyone you know interested in getting a job at a California Community College Library are invited to this FREE webinar next Wednesday, 2/28/24 at 11am PST!

decorative flyer
So You Want to Work at a Community College? CCLC Wednesday Webinar

Event Details:
  • Description: Join the Community College League of California, Aisha Conner-Gaten, and Adina Lerner as we talk about getting a job in a California Community College library! This free webinar will touch on the differences in the California community colleges vs other institutions and how to get your materials ready for review. See attached PDF for flyer.
  • DATE/TIME: Wednesday, February 28th at 11:00 AM PST
  • Zoom Linkhttps://cccconfer.zoom.us/j/84753927229
  • Bitly Link: https://bit.ly/feb28wedwebinar

Please share with your network and we hope you can join us!

Sincerely,

Aisha Conner-Gaten, MSLIS
she/her/hers
“one had better die fighting against injustice than to die like a dog or a rat in a trap” ― Ida B. Wells
Wed Webinar Flyer - 22824.pdf