Seeking Grad Intern Programs in the CCs

Aisha Conner-Gaten, MSLIS

May 15, 2024, 2:19:57 PMMay 15
Hi all!

A student stopped by GCC asking about graduate internship opportunities in LA for Fall 2024. We don't currently have an internship program so I sent him some things from ELAC, LBCC, CSUs, and LAUSD that I found.

Do any of you host a graduate program candidate as an intern and are still accepting applicants? He is flexible but mainly interested in reference/research help, instruction, and technology. He is available from September to November 2024 and needs 75 hours of credit.

Much thanks!

Sincerely,

Aisha Conner-Gaten, MSLIS
she/her/hers
“one had better die fighting against injustice than to die like a dog or a rat in a trap” ― Ida B. Wells